Summary Stumptown Delivery Drivers support our commitment to exceptional customer service by working closely with the wholesale team, the roasters and customer support. This person will transfer Cold Brew from our facility in Fremont, CA to our wholesale accounts within the designated territory, and may assist with general operations and inventory management from time to time. This position will be based in Fremont and have daily/weekly travel within San Francisco, the South Bay, and Napa County.
- Deliver Cold Brew from Fremont facility to Bay Area channels, including grocery and retail cafes throughout the Bay Area
- Own the process for daily routing and delivering to maximize efficiency and customer need
- Collect and submit all invoices for delivered product on a daily and weekly basis
- Responsibly facilitate the maintenance and care of Stumptown delivery vehicle
- Manage inventory and maintain regular rotation of product in accordance with Stumptown quality and freshness standards
- Communicate regularly and effectively with West Coast Sales and Customer Support teams
- Provide excellent customer service and be a dynamic presence with all customers
- Experience driving professionally and delivering product to customers
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for coffee
- Exceptional customer service and professionalism
- Willingness to learn from mistakes to grow and enhance skills
- Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks in an independent working environment
- Drive sprinter vans—getting in and out, loading and unloading product throughout shift
- Carry weight, lift—frequently moves materials weighing up to 50 pounds. Weight greater than 50 pounds will be mitigated with a lifting partner or device
- Stooping—bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist
- Work takes place in a variety of settings to include Customer Café’s Grocery Stores, Warehouse environments and Stumptown Van
- Weather will vary with seasonal change
- Noise levels can be high at times
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.