Los Angeles, CA
In collaboration with our Wholesale Sales team, the Account Rep will support all account management needs of our existing customers, working as a liaison between accounts and all internal departments, to provide the Stumptown experience. They will work closely with our existing customers to strengthen relationships through regular engagement and grow base customer revenue by finding incremental sales opportunities that match their needs with Stumptown product and program offerings. The Account Rep will build productive, successful, satisfied, relationships with our customers, with a focus on customer retention and positive revenue growth for their assigned market. This is an hourly, non-exempt position.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to align and execute strategy for business retention and incremental growth in the market.
- Provide account management and business consultation by acting as the main point of contact to customers.
- Facilitate operational needs for customers, providing solutions, while working with cross functional departments to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to gain up-to-date information and leverage resources for customer needs.
- Regularly track customer sales performance, and identify opportunities to provide proactive outreach.
- Act as a business partner to accounts to increase their revenue through knowledge and utilization of all relevant Stumptown product offerings, launches and programs.
- Perform customer research to help inform outreach strategy, and identify needs or areas of improvement.
- Engage in monthly/quarterly/annual outreach to customers based on outlined criteria for your market.
- Assess market trends, competition and partner quality standards within accounts through in-person market presence and account visits; perform targeted field visits in an effort to manage existing business and identify pain points for future business.
- Maintain data and log activity in Salesforce, ensuring customer information is up to date, and accurate.
Market Development and Support - Actively research and stay current on food, beverage and coffee industry trends, businesses, openings, closings and the overall buzz within the assigned market. - Partner with Market sales team to drive new business by identifying, assessing and converting new business opportunities as needed to support the broader team and market. - Assist in new account onboarding customers, and consultation as needed. - Perform other duties as assigned.
- Passion and experience within Specialty Coffee, and Food & Beverage industry
- 2-3 years experience in Account Management or Sales preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple work assignments in order to achieve assigned performance targets
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal (in person, phone, video conferencing)
- Proven ability to collaborate across different teams and individuals
- Expert ability to anticipate customer needs; knowledge of small business challenges and possible solutions
- Experience with Microsoft and Google suite applications, such as Powerpoint/Slides, Excel/Sheets and Word/Docs is preferred; experience in NetSuite and Salesforce is a plus.
- Ability to sit continuously at a computer
- Travel – minimal travel between location up to 25%
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com and list position title and location in the subject line
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.