Creative and Marketing
Support Creative Director from research to concept and design to production. Work directly with Creative Director to make compelling visual designs, wireframes, presentation decks, posters or other medium to express ideas and concepts.
- Conceptualize, design and create digital files from start to finish.
- Review and collaborate on final design files for print or web.
- Suggest improvements and modify formats to increase the quality of production and ensure the standards are met.
- Other technical duties to include but are not limited to; scaling, cropping, re-touching, uploading and reposting.
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept.
- Ensure campaigns and collateral are visually compelling across channels, consistent with the brands aesthetic, and functional for our customers.
- Keep up with best practices for print and on-line design.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams at all levels of the company (Marketing, Merchandising, Sourcing, Stores) to generate projects such as labels, newsletters, and e-commerce web content.
- Education in communication design, graphic design, or media design.
- 2-3 years experience working in a creative designer role.
- Strong conceptual and ideation abilities shown through an established portfolio
- Well-versed in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experienced in layout & composition
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to sit continuously at a computer
- Carry weight, lift – lift up to 5 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Some work may be performed in one of our cafes, this environment can be noisy at times.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.