Customer Support Associate, Direct to Consumer
Partnerships, Sales and Support
Every day we strive to deliver an extraordinary cup of coffee and experience for Stumptown customers. Our Customer Support team is a central hub of information and an integral part of our business. We seek an individual who demonstrates a strong work ethic, fantastic communication skills, and a passion for working with people to help us deliver a best-in-class service experience. This person will provide Customer Support for our Direct-to-Consumer and e-Commerce customers.
- Serve as the point person for all customers via phone, email, and social media platforms.
- Answer customer queries regarding coffee, gear, brew methods, e-commerce orders, cafes, press queries, events, etc.
- Quickly and thoroughly resolve any customer issues relating to transactions, deliveries, and experiences with our company.
- Facilitate fulfillment of e-commerce daily orders, working closely with roastery, shipping carriers, and our Production and Roasting teams.
- Work as part of a team to continually improve customer experiences and ensure department processes are as efficient as possible.
- Attend regular coffee trainings, cuppings, and brew demonstrations to maintain up-to-date expertise on Stumptown offerings, products, and techniques.
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer service or hospitality experience preferred
- Empathetic, positive, can-do attitude
- Calm demeanor under pressure or high volume situations
- Strong focus, organization skills, and consistent attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for coffee
- Experience working cross-functionally as part of a large or small project team
- Competency in MS Office, Google apps, and other basic computer applications
- Familiarity with order-processing programs (ex: NetSuite) a plus
- Weekend availability
- Flexible and adaptable approach to change
- Ability to sit continuously at a computer
- Ability to lift up to 5 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Work is performed primarily in an office environment
- The noise level is moderate but can be loud at times
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.