eCommerce Web Analyst
Finance, IT and People
The eCommerce Web Analyst will work with internal and external clients to provide recommendations and drive eCommerce optimizations and insights. This position requires the analyst to have knowledge in web analytics, with a consulting and business savvy focus. The analyst will leverage their analytical skills to develop dashboards, reporting products and ultimately insights that solve business problems. This position will report work collaboratively with various cross functional teams including operations, marketing, merchandising, planning, and relevant stakeholders to drive eCommerce excellence and efficiency.
- Partners cross-departmentally on the strategic planning, testing and execution of initiatives supporting annual eCommerce goals & priorities.
- Helps to identify and build new business opportunities for eCommerce channels.
- Monitors and analyzes the overall health of the eCommerce channel as well as performance of program KPI's.
- Maintains core understanding of traffic driving programs and KPIs including SEM, SEO, social, display and email marketing and partners with media manager and digital marketing team to optimize these programs to deliver on sales goals.
- Develops and presents regular competitive analysis and audits of eCommerce and analytical best practices and convert into insights and new ideas.
- Applies high-level understanding of inventory, merchandising, and marketing planning to eCommerce platform.
- Collaborate with members of the Ecommerce team to provide analytic support to measure performance of efforts.
- Coordination and analysis of product recommendations and specific site personalization tests.
- Manages ad, analytics, marketplace, SEO/SEM and internal tooling to ensure accurate execution and appropriate level of exposure, adoption, and utilization.
- Owns the maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. Identifying trends, issues and providing comprehensive summary that will drive key business decisions.
- Executes on customer acquisition and retention efforts (Email, PPC, Paid Social, SEO and more). Maintain & grow customer lists & segmentation.
- Develop processesand methodologies to automate reporting, where possible.
- Bachelor's degree in business or quantitative field preferably in Business, Marketing, Finance, Statistics, or quantitative field.
- 3-5 year’spreferred in web analytics experience using Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Coremetrics, Web Trends, Tealeaf, and Google Analytics or like web analytic tools is required.
- Experience with A/B, multivariate and other forms of web testing.
- Demonstrate analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand business/technical requirements for analysis purposes.
- Strong ability to interpret data and make actionable business recommendations.
- Ability to manage time, priorities and multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to sit continuously at a computer.
- Ability to lift upto 5 pounds frequently and up to 25 pounds on occasion
- Work takes place in an office setting
- Ability to work additional hours as necessary during peak times (e.g. month-end close, etc) and occasionally on an ad-hoc basis dependent on business needs.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com and list position title and location in the subject line
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.