Production and Fulfillment Tech
Los Angeles, CA
Our Production and Fulfillment Techs support our commitment to exceptional customer service, quality and freshness by working quickly, efficiently and accurately to package roasted coffee, monitor the quality of the bags and prepare the coffee for delivery to our Customers.Additionally, they prepare, pick and fulfill orders for delivery, and assist in the daily cleaning ofequipment and restocking of supplies. Additionally, they may assist with driving and deliveriesfrom time to time. The Production and Fulfillment Tech works with a variety of personalities anddepartments to ensure that quality standards are being maintained, and maintains a respectful,professional demeanor at all times. This is a full-time, non-exempt position.
- Use both manual and mechanized processes to weigh, grind, bag and seal bagged coffee.
- Assist with change-overs and basic troubleshooting on mechanized processes. - Rack, box or palletize to prepare bagged coffee for distribution.
- Fulfill, pick and prepare customer orders for delivery with extreme accuracy.
- Comply with established Good Manufacturing Practices and standards.
- Complete work efficiently and safely, maintain a clean and tidy work space and restock and prep supplies as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, thoroughness & flexibility.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment a must.
- Ability to comfortably lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions accurately
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for coffee
- Proven team player willing to work with others to complete tasks
- Eager to work with many different personalities and backgrounds
- Ability to manage and prioritize daily and weekly tasks
- Driver’s license and clean driving record are necessary
- Occasionally drive Sprinter vans, loading and unloading product throughout a shift
- Carry weight, lift – frequently moves materials weighing up to 50 pounds. Weight greater than 50 pounds can be mitigated with a lifting partner or device
- Stooping—bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist
- Repetitive motion using the hands, wrists and forearms—fold bags, carry trays of coffee, operate light machinery
- Standing in place for several hours at a table to operate machinery, scoop coffee and fold bags
- Work is performed in a warehouse environment.
- The work environment can be noisy.
- Temperatures can be variable in the work area.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com and list position title and location in the subject line
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.