Sales Operations Analyst
Partnerships, Sales and Support
The Sales Operations Analyst will work closely with our Wholesale and National Accounts - Foodservice teams to support sales growth and help manage key initiatives related to the sales process. They will aid in creating a scalable infrastructure to help continued sales growth and work with cross-functional teams to help manage a variety of projects. This person will help create, evaluate and optimize business analytics and assist in the development and maintenance of key sales tools to track sales team performance, pipeline and KPIs. This person will regularly share data-driven insights relevant to sales performance metrics and will act as a problem solver, helping to improve sales efficiency through refining processes and making systematic enhancements.
Strategic Growth & Optimization
- Identify and activate sales process improvements that will drive sales efficiencies.
- Support infrastructure and business development of the Licensed Store channel.
- Support RFP information requests, providing and compiling necessary information for submission.
- Assist with the development and execution of program implementation.
- Lead ad hoc project management activities, from development to implementation while collaborating cross-departmentally.
- Provide additional support to ensure continuity within the broader wholesale channel, as assigned.
Data Insights & Analytics
- Support the Annual Operating Planning process, assisting in the sales target and budget setting process, and in subsequent tool creation and presentation materials.
- Support sales growth by providing insights to help drive key sales results.
- Prepare, modify and maintain daily, weekly and monthly internal sales reporting.
- Prepare customer and product sales analysis, customer profitability and customers agreements for new and existing opportunities.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly rebate reporting for customers.
- Assist in preparation of monthly sales and operating expense forecasting, and budget tracking of the Wholesale Sales team.
Systems & Data Management
- Create and update reports and dashboards in NetSuite and Salesforce.
- Salesforce Administration configuring, further developing and maintaining the system. Troubleshoot errors and respond to Wholesale Sales team’s Salesforce JIRA tickets.
- Monitor data quality and ensure data integrity in systems. Identify any errors in data between systems, and apply appropriate corrections.
- Lead systems trainings for Wholesale Sales individuals and teams.
- Develop material around processes and tools, ensuring policies and processes are documented and implemented effectively for the Wholesale Sales team.
- Oversee setup and onboarding of new customers and pricing.
- Manage maintenance of external customer portals including product and sales data requests.
- Highly organized
- Tech-savvy and capable of learning new applications quickly
- Excellent time management skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Motivated self-starter
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong communication skills
Education and Experience
- 2-3+ years of relevant work experience in sales or support roles
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and Google Suite; intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience in building presentations, using applications such as PowerPoint, Google Slides, Keynote
- Familiarity with ERP and CRM systems
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and communicate effectively with a variety of audiences.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com and list position title and location in the subject line
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.