Systems Solution Architect
Finance, IT and People
As a member of the Technology Team, the Systems Solution Architect is responsible for the design, development and implementation of new features and configurations within Stumptown’s NetSuite ERP & Salesforce CRM systems. This position will work closely with colleagues throughout the organization to identify opportunities for using our cloud-based platforms to improve process efficiency, provide analytic insights and support business growth and needs. This position manages day-to-day administration, development, proactive maintenance, advanced technical support and integrations with third-party applications.
- Provides primary system administration for ERP & CRM systems
- Works across the organization to diagnose issues and identify opportunities for operational efficiency & new features
- Writes and maintains user stories and test plans to ensure that new features and/or configurations meet business and technical requirements
- Establishes standards, best practices and design patterns to serve as templates forteams leveraging our primary platforms (Netsuite & Salesforce)
- Leads communication and support activities, including periodic meetings with departments throughout the company to assess needs and provide training on optimal usage of systems and processes
- Oversees integrations and/or automated data ingestion, executing integration strategies.
- Manages enterprise application-related incident response and enhancement requests;analyzes and documents problems, recommends solutions, and initiates corrective action through continuous delivery cycles
- Contributes to projects and change efforts, functioning as the Subject Matter Expert(SME)
- Adheres to the Change Management process, functioning as a change owner responsible for planning, testing, documenting, and implementing changes for enterprise applications and services
- Creates and/or modifies custom scripting and technical documentation
- Maintains user access in conjunction with IT and HR policy & procedures
- Assists IT Service Desk escalations as needed, including opening, documenting and closing tickets, and providing support via phone, email, video conferencing and in person
- Reports to: Sr. Director of Technology & eComm
- 3-5+ years experience implementing cross-platform & 3rd Party integrations and 5+ years relevant ERP/CRM experience preferred
- Technical degree (Computer Science, Math, Business and/or Financial background) orequivalent work experience required
- Deep knowledge of G/L, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Lead-to-Cash, Supply Chain and Manufacturing a plus
- Expertise in basic functionality, including reporting, saved searches, dashboard development, CSV/mass import & conversion and automation through workflows.
- Experience designing and building custom objects, workflows, process builders, flows, triggers
- Experience with iPaaS products (Jitterbit, Mulesoft, etc.)
- Excellent communication, collaboration and analytical skills and a desire to contribute to a positive and healthy team environment
- Prior history of working in omni-channel sales, manufacturing & distribution environments a plus.
- Ability to sit continuously at a computer.
- Work is performed in an office setting.
- Carry weight, lift – lift up to 5 pounds frequently and up to 20 pounds occasionally.
- Work takes place in an office environment
- May be required to travel to remote offices; travel no more than 10-15%
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com and list position title and location in the subject line
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.