TechOps Systems Engineer
Finance, IT and People
We're looking for an TechOps Systems Engineer, that will be reporting directly to the Director of Technology. You'll develop and execute strategies by aligning the company's IT infrastructure with business andengineering priorities. You are a highly skilled technology professional with excellent communication skills, a strategic mindset and have strong people skills.
- Manages company-wide technology systems and services network infrastructure, enterprise SaaS applications, cloud services, and telecommunications
- Architects systems with a focus on security, scale and employee experience
- Develop systems and solutions by aligning the company's IT infrastructure with business and engineering priorities
- Leverage technology to enhance scalability as well as drive efficiencies and cost savings
- Ensure business continuity and information security
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage or achieve objectives more effectively
- Develop and execute optimization strategies around applications, network, systems, desktop & telephony
- Ensure the continuous and secure operation, administration and maintenance of Stumptown’s computing and networking infrastructure, including security, privacy, disaster recovery and business continuity
- Implement, validate and further strengthen regulatory/compliance controls aligning with such frameworks as PCI, SOC2, and GDPR
- Assures optimal security configurations, security event monitoring, and incident response
- Support and work with related third-party vendors
- Reports to: Director of Technology
- Associate’s degree in computer science, information systems, or equivalent experience
- Five (5) or more years of experience performing enterprise technology systems administration
- Expert-level experience designing and administering SaaS, DaaS & PaaS solutions; migrating as much off-premise as possible
- Expert-level skill administering Windows Servers and related services including Hyper-V, Active Directory, Group Policy, Powershell, DNS, and DHCP
- Experience managing service continuity, data backups and IT disaster recovery planning
- Ability to patiently translate technical language to non-technical users
- Proven ability to problem solve and make solid, well researched decisions
- Skilled with cloud administration in Amazon AWS and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Strong understanding of networking concepts and technologies such as TCP/IP, VLANs, QoS
- Proficiency configuring, maintaining and using network monitoring and log aggregation tools
- Experience with automation, orchestration, and infrastructure-as-code (IaC) preferred
- Experience in API-driven integration for SaaS, Cloud and Premise - preferrably Jitterbit
- Experience with NetSuite or similar ERP solution preferred
- Strong experience with overall technology portfolio including Mac OS X, Windows 10, Windows Server2012, Linux, Meraki, Casper Suite, Remote Administration (SSH)
- Broad understanding of mainstream virtualization platforms, storage networking, Hosted VOIP as wellas general awareness of industry trends including desktop and I/O virtualization
- Ability to sit continuously at a computer.
- Carry weight, lift – lift up to 5 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Travel – minimal travel between location up to 25%
- Most work takes place in an office environment. Occasional work to take place in cafes.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com and list position title and location in the subject line
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.