Integration Systems Administrator
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
As a key member of the Technology Team, the Integrated Systems Administrator is responsible for the design, development, implementation, and support of new features and configurations within the full stack of Stumptown’s eCommerce, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems. This position will work closely with colleagues throughout the organization and third party vendors to identify opportunities for using our cloud-based platforms to improve process efficiency, provide analytic insights and support business growth and needs.
- Perform day-to-day administration, development, proactive maintenance, and advanced technical support of third-party eCommerce, ERP, and CRM applications
- Create and modify custom scripting and code
- Work across the organization to diagnose issues and find opportunities for operational efficiency & new features
- Write and maintain user stories and test plans to ensure that new features and configurations meet business and technical requirements
- Establish standards, best practices and design patterns to serve as templates for teams using our platforms
- Lead communication and support activities, including facilitating meetings with departments throughout the company, to assess needs and deliver training on optimal usage of systems and processes
- Coordinate system integrations and automated data ingestion
- Perform enterprise application-related incident response and enhancement requests; analyze and document problems, recommend solutions, and initiate corrective action through continuous delivery cycles
- Contribute to projects and change efforts, functioning as the Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Function as a change-owner, responsible for planning, testing, documenting, and implementing changes for enterprise applications and services
- Maintain user access in conjunction with IT and HR policy & procedures
- Assist IT Service Desk critical issues, including opening, documenting and closing tickets, and providing support via phone, email, video conferencing and in person
- 3-5+ years experience implementing cross-platform & 3rd Party integrations and 5+ years relevant ERP/CRM experience preferred
- Technical degree (Computer Science, Math, Business and/or Financial background) or equivalent work experience required
- Experience with iPaaS products (Jitterbit, Celigo, etc.)
- API programming and testing experience using systems like Postman
- Superb communication, collaboration and analytical skills and a desire to contribute to a positive and healthy team environment
- Prior experience of working in omni-channel sales, manufacturing & distribution environments is a plus
- Ability to sit continuously at a computer.
- Work is performed in an office setting.
- Carry weight, lift – lift up to 5 pounds frequently and up to 20 pounds occasionally.
- Work typically takes place in an office environment, located in Portland, OR
- May be required to travel to remote offices; travel no more than 10-15%
At Stumptown, we welcome diversity and celebrate that our communities include individuals from all backgrounds, identities, and walks of life. We strive every day to foster an environment of inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility that supports our employees, customers and communities. We know that embracing diversity makes us stronger, enriches our culture, and allows us to grow together. We encourage candidates with diverse backgrounds, identities, skills, and abilities to apply. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interview or assessment process, please direct your inquiries to a member of the People team at email@example.com or by calling (855) 711-3385. We are proud to be a B Corp and equal opportunity employer.