Cold Brew Production Technician
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Work closely with the Cold Brew Leads to brew large and small batches of the best cold brew out there. This is a fast-paced, detail-oriented position which involves steeping, filtering, and packaging cold brew in kegs, cans, stubbies, growlers, and more.
- Processing large-scale cold brew batches in brew tanks.
- Filling multiple cold brew vessels (growlers, kegs, etc).
- Loading vessels into cold storage.
- Breaking down used kegs from customers.
- Palate development.
- Practicing FIFO to maintain freshness and ensure the highest quality.
- Maintaining sanitary conditions.
- Assisting in the receiving of cold brew vessels and materials.
- Operate a forklift on a regular basis.
- Climb ladders to perform duties as needed.
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for coffee
- Excellent Communicator
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and healthy respect for cleanliness and sanitation
- Ability to manage and prioritize daily and weekly tasks
- Basic math skills
- Detail-oriented and methodical
- Independent worker who takes initiative
- Experience with a pallet jack and forklift
- Food production/preparation experience
- Carry weight, lift – frequently moves materials weighing up to 50 pounds. Weight greater than 50 pounds will be mitigated with a lifting partner or device
- Stooping—bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist
- Operate a forklift within warehouse space, often in confined areas
- Climb up and down ladders to perform various job functions
- Repetitive twisting and bending
- Work is performed in a warehouse environment
- The work environment can be noisy
- Temperatures can be variable in the work area
- Exposure to chemicals associated with the sanitizing process
At Stumptown, we welcome diversity and celebrate that our communities include individuals from all backgrounds, identities, and walks of life. We strive every day to foster an environment of inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility that supports our employees, customers and communities. We know that embracing diversity makes us stronger, enriches our culture, and allows us to grow together. We encourage candidates with diverse backgrounds, identities, skills, and abilities to apply. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interview or assessment process, please direct your inquiries to a member of the People team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (855) 711-3385. We are proud to be a B Corp and equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, veteran status, or any other class protected by local, state or federal law.